ELECTRA LADY PANT
The Furygan range has the Electra Lady Ladies Riding Trousers back in the game, and with an interesting update. New lining, add of the D3O hips protectors and high tenacity bi-stretch, homologation… Nothing was put apart by the Motion Lab for this great come back.
Protection/Security offered by Ladies Riding Trousers:
- Electra Lady is CE certified as PPE.
- Main external material : leather 1,4mm thickness.
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees and the hips.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by Ladies Riding Trousers:
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Connecting zip sewed on a leather stretch panel.
- High tenacity stretch fabric between behind the knees and on the hips.
- Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.