KENYAThe Kenya jacket is a new direction in summer jackets. With soft and supple material, a high level of comfort and a water repelent outer, as well as a technical lining to keep the rider cool, it offers an alternative to traditional, vented summer jackets. It is ideal for those seeking a good-looking jacket that is light and easy to wear in the summer, but without the look of a vented motorcycle jacket.
PROTECTION/SECURITY OFFERED BY KENYA JACKET:
- Kenya is CE homologated as PPE.
- Main external material : coated polyester for abrasion and water resistancy.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
ERGONOMICS/COMFORT OFFERED BY KENYA JACKET:
- Internal technical lining.
- Made from Polymesh, and Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.
- Four pockets (two outside and two inside).
- Soft and comfortable, the external material of the Kenya has in addition windproof properties.
- Connecting snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.