The London is an urban jacket with a modern cut that looks like an off-the-peg fashion garment, but that is where the comparison ends. On the technical side, this is a real motorcycling jacket that keeps you fully protected, dry, warm and in style.
- London is CE homologated as PPE.
- Main external material: Polyester (85%) and Cotton (15%), for a great feeling of softness.
- D30 homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatiable with both “Central Back” level 1 and “Full Back”.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof and breathable Polymesh insert.
- Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts. The lining also features a high collar and additional insulation around the front zip for a better protection against coldness, and mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Six pockets, four outside (including credit card pocket on the left arm) and two inside.
- Removable hood.
- Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.