For those who are looking for top protection without the hassle of fussy knee sliders, the New Highway Pants are simple and efficient to keep you safe when out on a ride.
Protection/Security offered by Furygan Highway Pants:
- New Highway is CE certified as PPE.
- Main external material :1,4mm thickness “Full Grained” leather, as per our race suits.
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees and the hips.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by Furygan Highway Pants:
- High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Calf made in high tenacity stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Elastic waist for comfort and ergonomics.
- Two connecting zips (one short and a full lengh) sewed on an elastic belt.
- Leather stretch at the waist and knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding.
- Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.