Sportec M7RR – 180/55 ZR 17The newest member of the Metzeler brand derived from the experience gained in road racing activities, is designed to offer high levels of handling and safety, including wet, bumpy and dirty tarmac.
- Engineered to empower true riders with a sporty riding style, using their motorcycles in all conditions, weather and temperature.
- New SPORTEC M7 RR derives from our experience in Road Racing activities including the “Isle of Man TT” and the “Metzeler Ulster Grand Prix”, featuring completely new profiles, structure materials, compounds and tread pattern.
- Because our roads are not always perfect like racetracks, we have to face unexpected wet patches, debris, temperature drop or uneven tarmac. Introducing a new concept of water drainage and contact feeling thanks to dual-compound on the rear tyre combined with Interact™ technology and high silica compounds.
- Sporty Handling – The combination of profiles derived from the Road Racing activities with high stiffness structures delivers an extremely agile handling for a sporty riding style on all roads.
- Grip in all Conditions – 100% Silica compounds combined with a special tread pattern gives Sportec M7 RR the unique capability to keep the sporty riding stile also in cold conditions, wet roads and greasy and grimy tarmac surfaces.
- Extended Mileage – 20% more mileage compared to Sportec M5 Interact. A dual compound solution on rear sizes allows the use of a specific material on the central slick portion of the tread pattern to increase abrasion resistance and extend the mileage capability.